May 10, 2009

I'm back!

I am vry happy that i can come back earlier from NS!
haha....
but, only me and Pei Siau happy..
Grace and Sally very sad lo,
they still wana go.
Many ppl ask me,
"NS fun o not?"
"No" is my answer.
I tot i wil say yes before i go ns.
bt end up, i say no.
mayb bcoz i don't like the activities lo.
i feel vry bored with the activies bt some only la, not all.
I don't like the PT pagi lo,
Penbarisan disiplin la,
kelas la,
n roll call at 5pm la...
tat's all activities we do everyday,
very boring.
some activities i like r..
kayak, rakit, menembak, flying fox...
these activies r still ok for me,
but i not really like that too,
it's better than PT, pembarisan disiplin la.

our dewan~ Dewan Putra Mas Gading
dewan
Pejabat Pengurusan
Padang Kawat
celebrate Birthday with KL friends...
and Grace buy the cake and pizza after the Good Friday holiday.
9 of them~
MBKS
This is my bed lo~
yesterday,
Lynnette and Wan Chee went back to KL,
so we met them at airport lu.
after that,
we go The Spring.
taken pic wif Eugene, Andrew and Pei Siau...
and before we go back,
we took pic wif our "bf" [xiao ti qing wan zi]

No comments:

I'm back!

I am vry happy that i can come back earlier from NS!
haha....
but, only me and Pei Siau happy..
Grace and Sally very sad lo,
they still wana go.
Many ppl ask me,
"NS fun o not?"
"No" is my answer.
I tot i wil say yes before i go ns.
bt end up, i say no.
mayb bcoz i don't like the activities lo.
i feel vry bored with the activies bt some only la, not all.
I don't like the PT pagi lo,
Penbarisan disiplin la,
kelas la,
n roll call at 5pm la...
tat's all activities we do everyday,
very boring.
some activities i like r..
kayak, rakit, menembak, flying fox...
these activies r still ok for me,
but i not really like that too,
it's better than PT, pembarisan disiplin la.

our dewan~ Dewan Putra Mas Gading
dewan
Pejabat Pengurusan
Padang Kawat
celebrate Birthday with KL friends...
and Grace buy the cake and pizza after the Good Friday holiday.
9 of them~
MBKS
This is my bed lo~
yesterday,
Lynnette and Wan Chee went back to KL,
so we met them at airport lu.
after that,
we go The Spring.
taken pic wif Eugene, Andrew and Pei Siau...
and before we go back,
we took pic wif our "bf" [xiao ti qing wan zi]

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS