Feb 4, 2010

Understanding

I realised that im getting weaker and weaker and weaker... why? i don't know too. this year, it's not the year like previous years. This year, i sit for STPM. This year, getting cool in many activities either in church or school. But not really good for me too, i will become lazier and lazier. I alway use lazy, busy, stress, homework, exam as my reason when others ask me to join this and that. I know what should i do, but i still cant do it. Am i weak? yes, i am. Am i useless? perhaps, but cannot say so too. Because i am God's daughter, so i should not say so. Probably i know what's going on with me. It's owing to lack of PRAY! I do pray everyday but it's alway in sleeping mode! I should do this and that so that i can achieve this and that. I should not do this and that so that i wont repeat all this and that! Stupid! Sometimes we feel we are at the end of our rope. But you know what? That's okay. Sometimes that is exactly where we need to be; that way, we have to depend on God instead of ourselves. And His strength is more than ample. From bible; Psalm 73:26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Think about it when you facing problem or failure~ Be strong, have faith...

1 comment:

之乎者也 said...

Just be confident to yourself. Nothing is impossible... I am always be with you to support you. Try your best, and you must not say you are not good. Instead, you are the best. You have promised me not to say yourself useless, if you say one more time, I hit you o! ^^ Good luck...

Understanding

I realised that im getting weaker and weaker and weaker... why? i don't know too. this year, it's not the year like previous years. This year, i sit for STPM. This year, getting cool in many activities either in church or school. But not really good for me too, i will become lazier and lazier. I alway use lazy, busy, stress, homework, exam as my reason when others ask me to join this and that. I know what should i do, but i still cant do it. Am i weak? yes, i am. Am i useless? perhaps, but cannot say so too. Because i am God's daughter, so i should not say so. Probably i know what's going on with me. It's owing to lack of PRAY! I do pray everyday but it's alway in sleeping mode! I should do this and that so that i can achieve this and that. I should not do this and that so that i wont repeat all this and that! Stupid! Sometimes we feel we are at the end of our rope. But you know what? That's okay. Sometimes that is exactly where we need to be; that way, we have to depend on God instead of ourselves. And His strength is more than ample. From bible; Psalm 73:26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Think about it when you facing problem or failure~ Be strong, have faith...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS