Time
flies really fast. My holiday has already passed one month. What am I doing in
this one month time? This question asked by my friend, Sally just now. Sadly, I
can’t give her a good answer. I wasted my one-month time indeed. I do not spend
it wisely. Since last till now, I’m always the one having a
so-called ‘healthy sleeping time’. Yes, I really have a healthy sleeping time before
that, I sleep at 11pm and wake up at 7 or 8am. It is healthy right? But now, I
do not know what is happening to me, I sleep at 12am sometimes 12.30am every
day and wake up at 10amevry day. I do not like this kind of lifestyle; it
wasted a lot of my precious time. After brushing and eating, I start to sit in
front of my lappy. Doing what? I do not know actually, besides Facebook,
nothing else. How sad! In this one- month time, I spend lesser time with God,
for during school time, I will spend my time reading bible and praying every
morning unless I’m in a hurry. Before holiday started, I have lot of plans, I
want to do this, I want to do that, but in the end, I did not make it. I want
to watch a drama“我可能不会爱你”, and
I am waiting for Sebas to give me. Sadly, he said his version has a poor quality,
and I ended up by getting from my ‘daughter’. I’m not the one who like to read
and chasing the drama days and nights. I finish a book named《梦想青年旅舍》 in about a month time, which actually can be finished
in one day by Sweejen. Nevertheless, I am satisfied enough when I can actually
finish reading it. XD After that, I started to watch“我可能不会爱你”, surprisingly, I finished it in three days. I
skip a lot of parts with the characters in the drama nagging there non-stop,
and I have a not-a-good-feel towards Taiwan drama since that. Yesterday, I
bought a not-so-good phone; it’s a sad case for me because I do not know how to
use. The applications in there are different from Nokia or Sony Ericsson that I
used before. Regretting!! Now, I know I’m not smart as the smart phone. T.T Sebas,
I think I should listen to you, buy SE. Anyway, since I had bought it, I might
as well not to complain anymore. I pray that this phone can go with me until I
graduate, but hope it can stay longer. I have changed a lot of phones and now I
feel guilty because my bro never changes his phone. I remember that we use the
same phone one time, but my phone dies first and he is still using it till now.
I wonder why everytimes when a phone comes to my hands it will have a
short-lived. Still have about one month before school starts, I must make full
use my precious time to do something nice~ my next drama, “醉后决定爱上你”and “1リットルの涙”, I’m outdated. T.T till
now just has the chance to watch it. Plus one more book 九把刀の《打喷嚏》. I do not like reading since young but I like
to buy books. I think none of them is finished. But I can finish the books that
I borrow from my friends. Maybe it is because that’s my books, I can read it
any time, but till now I haven’t go to visit them. The diet plan, I stopped it
for one week already. I think I should get back to exercise in a short time, if
not someone will start to nag again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Holiday 1
Time
flies really fast. My holiday has already passed one month. What am I doing in
this one month time? This question asked by my friend, Sally just now. Sadly, I
can’t give her a good answer. I wasted my one-month time indeed. I do not spend
it wisely. Since last till now, I’m always the one having a
so-called ‘healthy sleeping time’. Yes, I really have a healthy sleeping time before
that, I sleep at 11pm and wake up at 7 or 8am. It is healthy right? But now, I
do not know what is happening to me, I sleep at 12am sometimes 12.30am every
day and wake up at 10amevry day. I do not like this kind of lifestyle; it
wasted a lot of my precious time. After brushing and eating, I start to sit in
front of my lappy. Doing what? I do not know actually, besides Facebook,
nothing else. How sad! In this one- month time, I spend lesser time with God,
for during school time, I will spend my time reading bible and praying every
morning unless I’m in a hurry. Before holiday started, I have lot of plans, I
want to do this, I want to do that, but in the end, I did not make it. I want
to watch a drama“我可能不会爱你”, and
I am waiting for Sebas to give me. Sadly, he said his version has a poor quality,
and I ended up by getting from my ‘daughter’. I’m not the one who like to read
and chasing the drama days and nights. I finish a book named《梦想青年旅舍》 in about a month time, which actually can be finished
in one day by Sweejen. Nevertheless, I am satisfied enough when I can actually
finish reading it. XD After that, I started to watch“我可能不会爱你”, surprisingly, I finished it in three days. I
skip a lot of parts with the characters in the drama nagging there non-stop,
and I have a not-a-good-feel towards Taiwan drama since that. Yesterday, I
bought a not-so-good phone; it’s a sad case for me because I do not know how to
use. The applications in there are different from Nokia or Sony Ericsson that I
used before. Regretting!! Now, I know I’m not smart as the smart phone. T.T Sebas,
I think I should listen to you, buy SE. Anyway, since I had bought it, I might
as well not to complain anymore. I pray that this phone can go with me until I
graduate, but hope it can stay longer. I have changed a lot of phones and now I
feel guilty because my bro never changes his phone. I remember that we use the
same phone one time, but my phone dies first and he is still using it till now.
I wonder why everytimes when a phone comes to my hands it will have a
short-lived. Still have about one month before school starts, I must make full
use my precious time to do something nice~ my next drama, “醉后决定爱上你”and “1リットルの涙”, I’m outdated. T.T till
now just has the chance to watch it. Plus one more book 九把刀の《打喷嚏》. I do not like reading since young but I like
to buy books. I think none of them is finished. But I can finish the books that
I borrow from my friends. Maybe it is because that’s my books, I can read it
any time, but till now I haven’t go to visit them. The diet plan, I stopped it
for one week already. I think I should get back to exercise in a short time, if
not someone will start to nag again.








No comments:
Post a Comment